Seasons of Blossom

Dex-chan lover
@lugdu i agree. i think it's nice that the kids act like actual high school kids (ex. liking the same person as your friend feels like the end of the world). but they're a little complicated too, with hidden motivations. the female lead is nice but can get angry too, the female lead's friend is feisty but observant, etc. idk how it'll turn out in the end but it's promising.

Ahhh I'm really looking forward to more chapters!! Please keep up the translations, thanks a lot 😀

I LOVE THIS
The characters are realistic and have some depth in their relationships and personalities, and the artwork is extraordinary, and the translation is very accurate and the quality is high.

ahhh thank you so much for the translations, this is so good and the characters are great too. keep up the good work!!!! this is seriously so goodddd

I hate that both male leads are so precious and likeable. I don’t want anyone getting hurt. T.T

Thank god I stumble upon this beautiful manhwa. Love that there is no actual villain. Real-life does not have to have villains causing problems, most times the smallest decisions you do affect your entire life--like creating a bit of drama or finding unexpected love. I pray that this webtoon gets a regular update always. Such a great story-telling with relatable characters!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BEST BEST BEST MANHWA!!!! EVER!!
I REALLLY SUGGEST YOU READ THIS!
BLESS THE TRANSLATORS FOR TRANSLATING THIS!!

I REALLY LOVE THIS!!
AND I'M SURE ONE WOULD NOT REGRET READING THIS.
ESPECIALLY SINCE JINYOUNG IS THERE T^T

This is so cute and beautiful, im tearing up... but i kinda curious about that 'somehow bullied' boy??? When will he show up... D:

I love this! I love this! I love this!
So excited for character development!
God I love this scanlation team!
I love you guys!

As usual the best friend character is more appealing than the protagonist. Sticking around purely because of her and pretty much the rest of the side cast. Not sure why nearly every webtoon has a brown haired pale skinned female protagonist who lacks personality but they're all identical imo.

@awheckiguessillsignup

Don't worry. I think sooner or later they r going to show the other characters point of view since I am quite sure that Bomi isn't the only MC. Since the title of each chapter says "Bomi's Flower (number)", once it's done, it's probably gonna say "Jaemin's or Sunhee's Flower" or something else. Also, the summary says, "children" and "their", probably meaning all 4 of them r the protagonists, not just Bomi.

Users who are viewing this thread