Second Lead Complex - Ch. 8

damn at this point Hana will never the escape the fate of the 2nd lead. But this time around he's an unwilling 2nd lead

I was chill up until now, but NO.
She's a SL*T. Not Hana nor black hair deserves such a superficial person.
It's all fun and games till you mess with someone's feels.

Logically speaking,
Yeon stated that she always fell for the second lead. And in this story, the male lead for her is Hana so she will end up falling for the other one instead which obviously become the second lead of the story.
Imo it is like that.

White haired male lead is beta cuck. Black haired ML is alpha. retarded female lead better make not fuck up.

pfff Hana is so disappointing.
But thinking of it if she chooses the OG ML then she chose the old first ML who became the second ML but is actually still the first ML !? This is like inception 😮😮😮

Double-page supporter
...Original ML is too adorable?? Hana is not getting any good/cute screentime with the heroine... Hana is making it slightly difficult for me to root for him X'DDD ...I really might have landed on the wrong ship...

I'm not even mad at Hana anymore because it's pretty clear that the characters are simply following the original plot of the story in spite of her efforts to change it.
Looks like they have no will of their own, which makes this story a bit creepy imo.

But as curious as I am to see if she'll manage to stray from the original plot or not, I'm so annoyed at how she's playing with the original ML's feelings that I don't know if I'll stick with this until the end.

oh man. I wonder how it's going to end.

I want Hana do be alive and happy tho.

Thank you for the chp😊

At this speed she's gonna end up truly falling for the original ML but I guess I'm fine with that, u know. I've read tons of stories where the transmigrated MC is in love with some character from the original novel and then does everything to protect him and love him, and while I think that's awesome, I think it's also great to not have preferences for any of the guys and decide freely if u want to end with some of none of them.

I have to say that this chapter was adorable and funny (I laughed a lot) but idk how is this going to end. Since I saw the art I thought this was gonna be something pretty pink, cliché and cute, but now I think I'd prefer if she lives the whole storyline as it is and nothing gets to change despite her original dessires. Imagine if that happens and at the end she can understand why the author wrote the story that way, and living in it, she makes the same choices because she literally thinks it's the best or something like that. It'd be a different twist and something I haven't seen in any story so far.

Or imagine if she tries her best to change the future but the forces of the author won't allow her to change anything and Hana still dies. Anyway, both options would be pretty dark and will give her a strong lesson. Or it can end cutely, I'm fine with that too.

Edit: ty for sharing the story guys <3

well, the second male doesn't look too into it, so she is falling for the male leader?

I want her to change for this guy, because he's much better than Hana but I think she needs to change a bit to accommodate if they're friends and not just use him, the guy obviously needs to change too but not as drastically, idk about hana feel bad for him but meh, why does Hana only like her when she likes someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread