Second Lead Complex

Wait if the second male lead is who the female lead likes then... wouldn't he be the male lead??!! Anyways, thanks to the translators!

Bruuuhh if only i could also do this for all the SMLs i adored and stayed with till the end T.T

Thank you for the uploads. It's a shame that it's been dropped because I'm really enjoying it so far. Hope that somebody else will pick the series up someday 💖😭

Aw I am really interested in this. Thanks for translating the first 2 chapters. I thought this was cute and funny 😆

Thank you Goosehub for your work! Hoping someone will pick this up someday.

Haha don't tell me Hana only started liking her, or realized that he liked her all along (he ended up liking her... right? Why am I not so sure now) when she got close with the black haired guy in the novel. This rejection will surely leads to Yeoni get closer to that guy. Some things are just inevitable I guess wkwk

Bro someone spoil it for me, it’d be cool if the story flows like how it was supposed to originally considering how she was rejected.

Thank you for updating this!!!

Mkay ngl and no offense, but the mc's p annoying. Yah, she's the mc but not everything's going to revolve around her just bc she woke up in the mc's body. An mc is an mc bc she has traits but w her current... attitude, boo u aint going anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread