Second Lead Complex

I'm... this thing gets dumber and dumber with each chapter... it started ok... but wtf was that punch to the wall... I can't take this thing seriously anymore :/ unfollowed.

@ydalikes2read idk if you've found them yet but here they are anyways https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=745474&page=1&week=mon&sortOrder=DESC

This is just a theory but I'll be putting spoiler bcz who knows what

I feel like, the ending for the comic, will be the same. Why do I think so?
First bcz like,, the original male lead.
The girl doesn't show interest to him. But he still acts like in the comic, like protecting her and stuff that even though there isnt so much interaction between them, he still falls for her. (See those cutey cutey blush blush? Hahah)
Secondly, she knows hana be goin to the infirmary (i think she knows bcz she read from the comic) like scenes still be going just like in the comic (myb)
Third of all, just like in the book,, to stimulate or to be honest or to show or idk how to say, whtvr it is,, for hana to realize his feelings, he needs the sprinkles of jealousy (JUST LIKE IN THE COMIC AKGJSIXIWJFBKQD)
SO YEAH,,,, correct me if I'm wrong,, if maybe I'm overreacting, or you think so too,,.. but maybe because I just watched Extraordinary you and read July Found by Chance that's why I'm like this lmao

Gotta be honest...the ml is better than the second and probably the girl would end up with the ml in the end either way. Just that BOY second lead, please don't get into accident haha

What even! Where's the justice for all the doomed second male leads?? Why do I see the first male lead winning???? Nooooooooo 😱

hahahaha weird but i really like the second lead here more than the original one xd (you could really say that i have second lead syndrome lol)

I think the theory in one of the comments is right. I read ahead on naver and there the school festival thing.

I think she does end up with the original male lead because the OG 2nd ml becomes the ML when she transmigrated thus making the OG ML be the 2nd ML.

There was a cute scene between Saneul and Yeon where they were like having animal ears and being cute. I think she was a bit more aware of him at that scene.

There's a part where Saneul joins the game because he wants to impress her (well more like she said he should play because their class could win if he plays) he gives his things to her and asks her to watch them (ahem he means watch him) but she runs off to watch Hana play.

The scene shows the parallel of Old Hana and Saneul. The Old Hana played a game while looking for the OG FL but she wasn't there (which Saneul did in this universe).

People seem irritated with her and I get that but remember, she read the story where Saneul got EVERYTHING and Hana DIED. I can't exectly fault her. She made it clear that she wanted him to be happy but the novel making the story continue is the one making Saneul fall for her. (also the ML is quick to fall ngl). She just wants Hana to be happy. Maybe he'll end up happy even when it's not her and she'll be okay with that.

Anyway, the feud between the two goes on like the usual stories yadda yadda
I would like for her to end up with the OG ML but having that girl that bullies her even if they're no successful is so not worth it.

it kinda sucks that in this isekai it really is more like she's in the novel and now I feel no attachment to the men because it feels like they're just characters? In most isekais where they get sent into a game or novel, the heroine realizes that they need to see the "Characters" as real people because it's the world they live in rather than just a novel or a game. In here they made it obvious that she is in this novel (with the people saying how she's wearing a one piece even though she isn't) Idk it's a weird choice.

The main girl is way too much! 😂😂😂 I laughed reading almost every chapter! I love reading this 🤣 Also the art is pretty funny and cute

dislike this, fl is incredibly annoying rather than cute or funny. bitchy bc she plays around with one of the male lead’s feelings just so she can be with hana and acts as if the world revolves around her. mls are fine, just the fl makes it so unpleasant. i honestly can’t read this

Users who are viewing this thread