Second life of a Gangster

The first few chapter was good, but this "saving weak ass girl" arc kinda boring and clise, thx for the update btw

Pretty good. It's avoiding an issue I have with time rewind sometime. I call it "I went back in time so I know what went wrong and know how to fix everything syndrome". Very specific name. MC has made mistakes, more than he realises. He went on the dark path because his personality in first place. So he can't fix everything just by knowing. He is not like some characters who already lived one life. Finished. I mean, he's learning.
As far as 20 chapters in at least.

Interesting,,
I hope MC develop his brain and soul cuz it'll be boring if he only have Brawl

Any other similar themes in manhwas or mangas?

I recommend (not in order according to favourability): 1) Tokyo Revengers, 2) Lady and the Beast, 3) The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People, among others.

Definitely in my top 5 favorite manga. It's so good. It shows how scummy the MC really is, but the way he is aware of his doings and wants to make things right, make you forgive him almost immediately. The action scene always leaves you on the edge of your seat. The plot is well sequenced and the characters all different. The antagonists aren't just random thugs saying "You're courting death" Like various other Korean manga.. Thanks for translating!

I didn't know what to expect coming into this series but I'm enjoying it a ton right now. The whole concept and flow is great and makes me anticipate what could come next

Also thanks for the TL

Just another shitty self-insert korean isekai-lite full of cliches to the brim; don't bother

Well... i really enjoy this. Thx reaper scans and dinqee for translating and uploading it. I can't wait for the next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread