Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The ranker who lives twice

Can someone explain what just happened...I am confused about the story, but it looks like a look alike of solo leveling

Dex-chan lover
I've been craving for more Solo Leveling and A Returner's Magic Should Be Special-like stories. I guess this will do.

Dex-chan lover
@BlankDevil Dude went to another world to try to heal his mother, goes on a mission to look for some potion thing, gets betrayed and killed, then passes his legacy to his brother.

Dex-chan lover
@BlankDevil and the brother is gonna have some extra revenge coz their mother is already dead so there's no use for the cure anymore, the only objective now is revenge

Dex-chan lover
@BlankDevil Brother got isekai'd or something, joined a powerful group, wars started to break out due to the promise of a wish at the top or something, people constantly betray and kill eachother, brother gets the Elixer to heal the already passed away Mom too late. MC swears revenge on the ones who killed and betrayed his brother after starting to inherit all of his brother's abilities.

That's just what I interpreted. Basically he left a long journal, and after the MC read/watched it all, his brother's abilities and items are presumably being transferred to MC.

Dex-chan lover
the succession/awakening made me think about Swordmaster Healer , couse it seams like there is a possibility that MC gets his brothers memories and they will affect him strongly in the longrun(like changin his personality)

This seems to be Second-life Ranker where its novel has recently started getting translated: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/second-life-ranker/

I was interested in reading this, so it's a pleasant surprise that a manwha already exists for it.

Fed-Kun's army
This looks interesting..

Seems like the elixir is of no use now. So the twin probably have to go through the obelisk to resurect his family or smthin..

Double-page supporter
Looks good, however the formatting is aids. A long strip would probably make it easier on the eyes.

For people who have trouble with the sizing ( @Flashplayer0CD I think that includes you), open up the side panel (Same place that leads to chapter commenting), and where it says "Fit height" or something similar, click on it until you have either "No Resize" or "Fit Width". That'll resize the pages so that they're reasonable to read, but you have to scroll. Fit Width will still let you use mouse to change pages forward and back, while No Resize, as far as I can tell, only moves forward when you click on the image.

Gyaaaa they adapted this.......... my hype!

any info in the raws ?

if you like tower climbing stuff(ToG) you will like this

quite similar to TOG but it has a Good artwork hope the future chapters will be more amazing

Users who are viewing this thread