Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The ranker who lives twice

Fed-Kun's army
yay another revenge plot....god i love this kind of thing i mean....the MC in this kind of genre isn't afraid to actually kill the assholes

Woo, so far this looks great. I hope this is a somewhat tasteful revenge plot instead of one of those too-sadistic ones where the MC basically becomes just a complete sociopath.

Looks promising. I wonder if we'll see the rule of cool in this one like Solo Leveling.

Dex-chan lover
A competitor of Solo Leveling... this is going to get good. Soldier Boy will become Hit-boy.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'll wait a while before binging...seems great from this first chapter.

Contributor
I tought the brother was thrash in the beginning of this story, but no, he was actually probably the best son alive, risking his life only to cure his mother.

Too bad he had bad luck, bot for his life, and for finding the cure too late.

Dex-chan lover
His brother's skill weren't enough. This kind of revenge plot isn't that prominent, I think he just wants to have fun in that world....

Double-page supporter
OMg! thats why never trust a thot that loves you bro, they always betray you like damn what a dumbass... ahem* sorry

Aggregator gang
The story seems promising. Could become medicore if mis handled mainly due to how many of these type of manwhas exist. It seems to take a criticism that existed even in the WN for solo leveling (MC seemed to forget about his mom for half the story lul) and flip it on its head. It can be a good thing but at the same time this intro felt rushed compared to other stories of the same cliche plot devices. It can also be a good thing to just jump right into the story but the intro has definitely suffered

Users who are viewing this thread