Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The ranker who lives twice

Supporter
Damn the mahnwa really emphasises the feels with the illustrations! I'm up to date with the translation of the novel atm but damn! Reading this so I won't have to refresh my memory by reading the novel.
Thanks for translating this btw!

holy shit man, i know that your brother and mother are dead and you're looking for a way to cope with the losses, but god damn you believed that very suspicious magical audiolog left by your non-magical brother real fast

So, for those confused if any, brother 1 goes to military after brother 2 disappears, brother 2 shows up in obituary, brother 1 comes back and receives the watch and picture left behind by brother 2. Watch reveals brother 2's mysterious absence and goes to relay the chronicles of his journey, along with giving his brother the "inheritance". Also, when it said "I am an addict", he was afflicted by poison, he wasn't on drugs.

Dex-chan lover
After reading trough the first 40% I've lost my patience and started scrolling trough. The whole chapter of infodumping is a huge turn off for me.

Group Leader
his hair looks weird lmao (bangs are nakajima nanao-style)
beginning is nice and well thought out tho

The title and the story feels so weird to me. I also have a question, I read 72 chapters but sill unanswered. Is he (from what I gathered) his twin brother, or his he (what I think) actually the same person but has no memories.

@It's not his twin brother, it's his little brother and they are not the same person. Did you really read all 72 chapter and still not understand that?

@akthrowaiz It's not his twin brother, it's his little brother and they are not the same person. Did you really read all 72 chapter and still not understand that?

Well, I read the novel. The manhwa skip a lot of details, Jeong-woo and Yeong-woo are twins, but Yeong-woo is a lot older by how many minutes.
Quoting the novel, "They were twins with identical features and yet they were so different from each other."

Users who are viewing this thread