Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Oh, now what are you planning and with firebugs no less interesting can't wait for that next chapter

Double-page supporter
If its the opposite then hes going to use the food humans to eat the offspring!

@Hades3x On the contrary, I feel like he reminds us of it almost every chapter. While never being more precise than "Africa", which doesn't say anything useful. It's one of the few elements that I find bad in this work...

Double-page supporter
When do we eat the (lizard) babies? Right now, I guess, with a side of lizard omelette.

Huff, you're such a child, wanting to save people locked in cages, sheesh. I was a soldier in Africa, I'll have you know.

Group Leader
@LuffyKun Doyle is a boy. I think you had already asked about it under the previous chapter, but I completely forgot to answer you, sorry 😁

LOVELY ITALIAN PEOPLE TRANSLATE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!!!

also fk the previous team ,lazy bastards

Contributor
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Nippon Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Africa, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

Group Leader
I'm not related with whoever created it and I don't know if the rules allow linking to subreddits on Mangadex, but just to let everyone know, there's a subreddit about Second Life Ranker: https://www.reddit.com/r/SecondLifeRanker/. There are links to the light novel too.

Users who are viewing this thread