Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Wait, we're unarmed and week from imprisonment, but we should definitely attack the folks who freed us by defeating the bosses of the dungeon (The bosses of the minions we got defeated and captured by, nonetheless.) This is going to go so well for them, I'm sure.

Double-page supporter
I swear to god these revenge stories has the most edgiest and stupidest side/foil/antagonist/peanut gallery characters of all time.
Everybody is a foil to the almighty mc, why do author have to manipulate readers into thinking everyone in that universe have pea brains.

Dex-chan lover
"its impossible for us to beat the bosses"

beats the boss, and then a stronger version of the other boss lmao

What frickin idiots those mobs are.

"Ah, yes. Let us, who can't even beat lizardmen in fighting condition, attack our three saviors while being tired, hungry and in poor form after being trapped. One, who they know is the third in rank. Two, who wanted to free us in the first place. Third, the guy beat the two bosses. Saving us as a result."

Bunch'a ingrates.

am i the only one who thinks this manga is kinda stupid— i mean i might just have high standards but seriously come on man

Fed-Kun's army
I very much like the "crackled mask" Cain (the MC) has; no features, just two holes for the eyes and a crack.

It reminds me of the mask worn by "Jack of Blades" from Fable,
which is the most charismatic antagonist from the Fable games in my opinion.

Oh hell no. Their asses save you and you want to still from them? Ungrateful POS, yeunwoo should have left your asses to rot.

Group Leader
those words kahn said...
i will save them.

lel humans suck
so goddamn sELFISH
die die die
almost all humans suck xd

Aggregator gang
The decisions these characters make have been pretty off. The attempted murder of the kid, seeing fit to voice their dislike of someone who saved their lives, now attempting to betray them despite the fact that they were able to kill the thing that captured you...Like, I get it, people can be irrational, but I feel like they would have enough of a sense of self-preservation not to make rash decisions at the drop of a hat.

Users who are viewing this thread