Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - <English version>

Thanks, was waiting for your translations; zero scans translations are of really poor quality probably because they're part guess work and auto translated.

Group Leader
I... honestly I couldn't care less as to which group translates this (both your scanlations are good), and I don't know what is true and what isn't in this story, but I guess if zero are going to be scanlating this now, maybe it's best to do another series?
There's no point fanning the flames, and I'm not blaming anyone, I just want everyone to be happy :)
I guess there's a point when it's the mature thing to do to stop and let the other one deal with it afterwards.
And if they do give up on it again then you can come back :)

@Allexio Hi, I am the proofreader for this! I have read through the light novel and I revise through the relevant chapters of the light novels when proofreading. I do change the wording to make sense in an English context since dialogue translations can turn out awkward. But I can link you with the light novel if you're curious. Also, I have nothing against Zero Scans. Good on them. But I do enjoy the story and the light novel and I hope the way I proofread it makes it more enjoyable for an English reader. Thank you for reading! <3

Dex-chan lover
@Ravenbeyondwhite I'm really glad that you're still translating/proofreading this. Imo Zero Scans translations are bad. I don't enjoy reading them. I really hope that you won't stop with this manga.

It's good to know that you're going through the light novel while doing the translations, at least there's less chance of it being misinterpreted. Thank you for sharing your translations. I hope you don't feel discouraged to doing future translations because there's always room for improvement, regardless of what the other groups are saying. I look forward to seeing more you guys.

Group Leader
Was that a reference to "Papa Dont Preach" at the credits page?!

il_570xN.1333931146_sxfp.jpg

Group Leader
Thx for the chapter!
Typo at page 21: "they are a lot of them" -> "there are lots of them"/"there is a lot of them".

I actually really like having 2 groups do a series, I like reading the different interpretations of the groups. Makes it fun to reread a chapter and see the characters shown in a different light. I feel Zero scans sounds more natural to me, like how my friends usually talk, but Kingdom Italia scans convey things better. Personally I have no idea which is more accurate to the story since I don't know any Korean haha.

Dex-chan lover
@Ou_Ki Thanks a lot for your great work. Here is a typo I found:
End of page 20 livestock

Users who are viewing this thread