Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - <English version>

Dex-chan lover
@Ravenbeyondwhite Yeah, you do you. People think scanlation is a service for them and each scanlator should be scanlating different titles for them. These people will be loud and shout at you every time, so hopefully your passion holds out.

The reason scanlators wants to have exclusive rights on scanlating is for that oh so delicious ad and donation money anyway. If that's not your goal, then there's no reason to stop just because one group is racing their releases to secure their mark on this title like a bunch of dogs pissing around a new fresh source of money. If you're no dog like them, then their piss should hold no effect on you.

@Rockdrop Thank you very much for the encouragement. I really do appreciate it. I'm glad they're people who love this story as much as I do and want to see justice done to it. I'll definitely hold on and continue working with my really friendly group. Suki, Ouki, Chronos. The whole team is great and it's a big group effort and we appreciate so much of the support we're getting. And I hold nothing against Zeroscans. We had a lovely person from their group come to our discord and they were very nice and friendly. It's a little disheartening for sure seeing another group pump out chapters so quickly and with so little effort, but at the end of the day, as long as we do good on our end, good will come back to us. Keep enjoying our chapters! ❤

Aggregator gang
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead~ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you so much for the chapter ❤️ I appreciate the scans :)
//side note i really hope that “cain” stays with doyle and kahn

Users who are viewing this thread