Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work! I look forward to the next chapters in Nov! An early Christmas gift haha

With great art and fast release, I guess it's just about time for this. Shrug

This is why I prefer a slow update when it comes to webtoon.

Fed-Kun's army
Would definitely prefer if he/she took it slow so long as it's consistent and doesn't strain them

Dex-chan lover
oh yay, more of this split chapter cancer. I'd prefer if they just took their time and got everything done all at once before releasing.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the name for the MC they choose to call him hoarder, nothing related to how he fight or the mask his wearing, but simply because he overkill the points by stealing the dragon balls from previous number 1.

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna miss these back to back releases but you guys definitely deserve a break. Take as long as you need!

Power Uploader
Man that sucks when health issues happen. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Dex-chan lover
@Takumoto
I posted that before reading the chapter. Wonder why they uploaded it as .1 for seemingly no reason.

Double-page supporter
@Nakanowatari Remember he also made sure to get every single weapon and every skill and made sure to have the Akashic snake go on a rampage? He didn't just beat the tutorial, he went after every single opportunity to get more power. And each of these events have him more fame points. The 500k is a reflection of how greedy he's been, so the hoarder title is justified.

Dex-chan lover
@OraOraApril19 How would the average people know he does all that? The dude pretty much went incognito through out the tutorial. The average people probably knows him as some sort of berserker from seeing him fight here and there (I doubt there are many tho since MC likes to kill all witnesses).

Double-page supporter
@nakanowatari They don't know exactly what he did, but everything he did is recorded as fame points.
The very fact that he got more points than Edora and Phante combined shows that he went out of his way to get more fame.

It's like someone making a billion dollars in a year. Even if you make $100,000 per hour, you can't make a billion in a year without seriously going out of your way to make more money.

Double-page supporter
oh gods!!
is this not a famous manhwa? Health reason is also just another word for axed in korean webtoon

Group Leader
@Elhao Lupin done goofed, so he had to reupload this as chapter 38.1 on the ZS Site. Whoever uploaded this here didn’t seem to get the memo though.

Fed-Kun's army
how the sister giggles as MC made her brother looks like a fool

sad that there will be no romance
MC knows how that whent with his brothers lover

Users who are viewing this thread