Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fucking hell, Henova is a Quiet Badass of the highest order. I'm gonna be so pissed of he gets perma-screwed.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a few more items and he'll turn into full on nightmare fuel.

I ain't gonna wanna cross someone in a dark alley where the guy's whole body suddenly gets filled with eyes.

Dex-chan lover
The mask looks hella dope. The set effect doesn’t seem that great but it being a unique item is Gucci. The armor though WEW

Also, if anything ever happens to tsundere dwarf I will be so furious.

I am disappointed with MC (idfk the name anymore)

THIS WAS THE MOMENT TO GO "Well let me change" and drop his looks and with this, his identity to the small tsundere dwarf.

Ahhhh, I mean he might have his reasons, BUT STILL!

@Owyn

no, its insanely good.
with it being a unique grade and a growth item, the Domain anda Enahncement effects will grow alongside it. Attack Enhancement doesn't have a given time where after killing the buff falls off, and with it adding 1% damage for every unit killed within 30 seconds, 100 enemies = 100% increase in damage, so its usefujllness will come in a seige/defence mission or just slaughter. The Domain is also ridiculous, with a 20% flat defence reduction and a 15-20 seconds fear, which would be reduced if his opponents are at a higher level, is useful in mobbing, what more if his enemies are in his level range.

Dex-chan lover
I expected him to show his face and let Henova make his own assumptions about his identity.

@xcalibur you missed the part in the description that mentions the buff is up to 30%

also the “within 30 seconds” clause indicates that the power boost from a single kill will only exist for 30 seconds. this does not mean that chaining kills will keep it active forever, as from the way it’s worded I take it as a 1% increase for the next 30 seconds, with it having the possibility to stack up to 30% max.

Fed-Kun's army
👌👌👌👌😩😩😩😩😩😩😩THE NEW OUTFIT 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩👌👌👌👌

Users who are viewing this thread