Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Well, the plot is getting more interesting. I just hope that no one becomes the hoarder's wife or some shit like that. WE. DON'T. NEED. ROMANCE. IN. THIS. That's all I wish for.

As for the mask, the white mask was better but I don't mind too much.

Double-page supporter
why does he looks more ridiculous? XD

For me, I think:
-Cut the Horn
-Make it wider to cover entire face
-Wear something like padded cap for the mask to attach itself to
-Add hood for more coolness

Then you got Corvo Hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Finally they've gotten to the tower arc, can't wait to see the mc's face when Zeus' weapon get's absorbed by the shackle, and gets a chain added xD

Fed-Kun's army
@mrmm When I read the light novel, I was expecting it to be a black version of his mask, but looked more 'fashionable'

Can someone help me with identifying what the two weapons on our MC's hips are and the sword on his back? He gets a lot of new cool stuff but it gets hard to keep track, so if anyone remembers could you help me out?

Thank you.

@Banshie the sword was the item he got with the map of the duo he teamed up with. One the daggers was in the last chapter the other might be his own dagger

ngl homies, kinda thought the dragon mask would be more badass..I mean, he's still badass but

i think if he wore a demon mask would look better than this one lol but it's okay

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl i am totally not vibing with his new mask, the other one was scary and mysterious but this one it just edgy and weird
Do not like

Fed-Kun's army
This mask is really ugly tbh. I hope he won't keep wearing it for a long time but considering all the fuss they make around it, like it being a set with the dagger and all, I sadly doubt it.

It is better to develop friendly relationship with peiple like henova who are helpful
rather than making thots lingring around you
isekai mc s should learn from him

Users who are viewing this thread