Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

I've been wondering... is that thing behind Cain (current Cover pic) his egg once it hatches? °o°

Fed-Kun's army
So does the king have some form of magic that instills his words into other people? Or was our MC just overwhelmed by his power to the point of not being able to move? And why were the guards drawing their swords when he was trying to leave? It's not like this clan has anything to do with who our MC has been fighting.

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueMelonDice I think thats the Dragon God...The one that gave the blessing to his brother

That may also be the reason as to why his egg is a dragon now that I think about it

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri the guards couldn't tell if MC was gona atk or not hence they drew his sword i mean dudes in a meeting and everyones sitting down then he suddenly stands up so they probably drew their swords just incase

Dex-chan lover
kind of hope MC's egg isn't some typical bullshit dragon that apparently everyone already knows about, I legit hope its something unique that no one has ever seen before but OTL I'm probably gona get disappointed

also curious if MC is gona summon the undead to kick that dudes ass which I kind of doubt he will since I feel like thats his trump card and its better to hide the army of the dead powers from so many people

Dex-chan lover
So there's a guy who beat literally ALL the records, and ALL the challengers, and he's got a bunch of OP artifacts and a big fucking legendary egg, and the respect of your godlike leader and the submission of two of your greatest warriors, and you're going to call him weak, with a confident smirk on your face, and actually bet on the chances you're right?

Chances are, you're a poorly-written, throwaway mook character in a manga that's barely worth reading. Doubt is one thing, this is another.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm an entitled young master and i hate you for getting my father's attention"

Fuck off mob

Double-page supporter
Someone's ass is gonna get beat. Hard and Raw.

The frontal shot of him with the mask feels kinda off. I'm personally familiar with cow and goat skulls with horns but the eyes of it and how the part that touches his face feels like the bones were smooshed out to try and fit.
Don't get me wrong, the jet black motif with a little red and silver is amazing, just the mask and a few angles sometimes break the feeling

Dex-chan lover
I like how their old Man is scamming the Hoarder (Just look at Fante and Edora when he go's on about the herb. It's probably a rampant growing weed)

@Armsdealer12

The entire 'dragon mask' rubs me the wrong way, vastly preferred the old simple one, but stats are stats.

Users who are viewing this thread