Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 63

Did he really introduced himself as Cain? I can't remember when.
Edit:
I backtracked then all there is is that the king suddenly called him Cain, without any scene introducing himself as Cain or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing so many with the fang was refreshing since I've only seen one character type with the fang per series lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm really upset that Edora didn't react to being considered only a "sister" after the headpat... her reaction was portrayed much cuter in the novel, where she was shaking in despair at the stands upon realizing she's only considered a "sister" by the MC.

@hachimaaan

He never did in the manwah, but the siblings told their dad about him so it's presumed he already knows him.

@SaitoHimea

That's basically it. Well, daughter or any woman for that matter. He can pick as many of them to be his wife, but he needs to sleep with one woman from each family to produce an heir.

I thought he meant there are 51 kings and each king from each tribe needs a child... Why did others automatically think he needs 51 kids?

@Saxfire Edora Does say Jang is their half-brother. Plus you can see the family tree the frame just before with all the heirs connected to the same king.

Contributor
@Saxfire because it states the strongest individual becomes the king, a new king is chosen from the previous king's children, to give each of the 51 tribes a fair chance he must have a child with each tribes since otherwise they aren't eligible to have a king come from their tribe for that generation.

If anyone had a hermaphrodite child it’d have two horns lol since females have horns on opposite sides to males from what I’ve seen

I like the fact that its a one horned clan and he has two horns on his helmet

51 times assuming it was a 100% fertilization rate which is improbable. He probably nutted quite a bit more than 51 times.

Aggregator gang
As a brother so he is drawing a line and she didn’t notice?

Users who are viewing this thread