Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Psycho Play has not dropped Second Life Ranker.
The delay was caused cause the leader went on a trip/vacation. Next ch will be up next week. Sorry for the wait!

Dex-chan lover
There's quite a lot of bullshit going around in this story, but the explanation about synthesizing the white-moss actually made me pause.
The heart is needed, because it "emits heat"? What? Does that mean any warm-blooded creatures are "Yang" attributed, because they produce heat?
Just be straightforward with the fantasy-bullshit, and say "These creatures evolved fire-attribute to contrast the water-attribute of the moss."

I expect Chinese stories to be needlessly round-about and pointlessly verbose with their descriptions, but not Korean ones.
And if I am already ranting, I also want to add that "My brother is apparently a walking wikipedia and knows everything that is immediately useful, how convenient" has already gotten old...Oopth.

Dex-chan lover
There will be a lot of carving required in order to take a centipede's heart.

well.. in Novel.. the fighting scene is more brutal..
but on Manhwa feels like bland.. sad

Dear translators,

I know you guys are free to translate however you want and I'm probably shouting at the void. But, Batori should be Bathory. It's part of vampire/serial killer lore and whatnot.

Thanks.
Person with useless facts.

Fed-Kun's army
Always a pleasure to see writers try to explain their magic thingamabobs using scientific concepts like density that they obviously don't understand as well as a thirteen-year-old with an ounce of critical thought very well.

And by a pleasure I mean uggggggh.

Users who are viewing this thread