Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 161 - [Season 2 End]

Power Uploader
She's so full of shit. She must be terrified of what he's going to do, or else she wouldn't have fed him that bullshit to keep him away. And the Gods and Devils must know that the level above them is something they can no longer reach. That last page glimpse into the future was nice. Hope the manhwa makes it to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt she kill mother earth and become a god herself, so why are the gods reacting like that towards him wanting to kill her?
maybe hijack is acceptable for them, but killing is a no no. maybe it because producing a god is difficult that killing them will be bad for balance or something?

i too don't understand why all others gods react like that, i for one if i'm the god will be interested if this mortal can reach to my level or it will just all talk. but the way they act is weird to me.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt she kill mother earth and become a god herself, so why are the gods reacting like that towards him wanting to kill her?
No she basically implanted her ego/personality onto mother earth. Mother Earth basically got a split personality.

As for why the gods/demons are acting like that it's basically a tier difference. Mother Earth is stronger than even Hermes and Agares yet MC stated he will still go kill her one day, stating he will be stronger than all the god/demons listening.

Ah, the hubris of the Gods; a story probably older than recorded history.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be fuuuuun ahahaha. Thanks for translating this, I’m looking forward to season 3!!

This is kinda stupid...

MC has 2 things that can kill gods...

1/3 cuffs that could seal titan's powers which are beings above even gods.... so if he use all 3 pieces he could literally kill the gods....

The other is Ruyi Jingu Bang.... the weapon that was supposed to be indestructible as it carries the weight of the heavens and the earth and it was used to hold the weight of all the sea when wukong found it....

The god killing weapon that can destroy divinity... when wukong went of a rampage in the celestial palace, he killed many divine soldiers who are also minor gods in terms of divinity... he also almost killed a much higher rank god but was stopped by the highest ranked god's artifact that bind him to stop his rampage....

Wukong can be considered a divine being and also a demonic being but at the same time he is neither of them... because he got his divinity and immortality through eating the eternal peach and the divine wine and eating the pills of immortality... All 3 of those items gives immortality...

The whole story is eluding to all these very obvious clues of the future of the story..... now i am just bored of it... because they kept the MC's growth just like wukong's alignment.... so its kinda obvious...

Users who are viewing this thread