Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

THAT MARTIAL KING IS SO FUCKING HOT I WANNA TIE HIM UP AND WORSIP HIS BEAUTIFUL MUSCLES (and huge pp if i get the chance) HE'S MAKING ME SO THIRSTY I CAN ANYMORE

Fed-Kun's army
What? I thought people hate the mask's last design. Im actually glad they redesign it so it can actually fit his face. but honestly they couldve made it at least a bit more aesthetically pleasing

Me: Just scrolling down.
Me: *checks top chapters of the day*
Me: Ey....wait. Hold up.....
Me: O-O
My mind: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WTFFFFF?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!??! NEW CHAPTER???!!! 7 DAYS AGO?!?!?! OH MY GAWD!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SIX DEPRESSING MONTHS, THINKING IT WAS DROPPED!!!!
Me: GODDAMNIT. ITS LOADING. ILL JUST SKIP TO THE COMMENT SECTION!!!!

Second season u finally here!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭🙇🙇🙇❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
But it was already 7 days ago???? 😱😱😱😱😱😱 HOW COME I ONLY FOUDN IT NOW???😭😭😭😭😭

Ehhhhh? I really liked the other mask better. This one is just all black...😟

Bruhh the mask. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE MASK ITS ALL BLACK AND DETAILESS Where's the red color?
I know that its a growth type artifact but atleast add some color to it. and what happened to his armor, where's the eyes?
its supposed to be the eyes of gleycly or sumthing hundred eyed hundred arm giant sumthing sumthing xD

bro what happened to the art, i can't put a finger on it but, it lacks a certain something that the 1st season had and i am not talking about the obvious change in MC's mask or the chicks sword (before the sword was broader and had a red sheath). Something just feels different ...

Contributor
...The translation seemed a bit too liberal, and the old art was also better... the details when he used his eyes is all flat and this digimon like mask...

Users who are viewing this thread