Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

Hes like a bird that feeds its hatchlings lolol
Thank you so much for the update 🤩✨

Dex-chan lover
"We'll be back after a short hiatus."
Is half a year short, author?!?!

Thanks for translating! :)

@Twin_Fish it might be because he is wearing a cloak but it looks like his entire character design has changed, his mask used to look like an ox skull with red on it and he used to weak a black and red trench coat, his sword that he got from that blacksmith is also missing but thats probs because he is wearing a cloak and it would stick out. I hope they bring back the previous design, it had more detail and character than the generic pure black mask and coat.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, yay, its back... but pls... go back to the old mask design, this one is utter trash compared to the old one...
bigger, okay, covering more face and all, but this is just so standard demon face shit, the old one was unique (and the colored parts really do something too)

The mask, the hair colour, the art style?! I would say those just not to my liking. But still super excited to the new season! Thank you for translating anyway :)

Double-page supporter
Changes in the art are pretty meh, his mask/clothing, Edora's sword, all just looks like 3d placeholders, a shame.

But still nice for it to be back, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
The old mask was over budget, so they had to change to a cheaper one to continue the manwha.

😆

Users who are viewing this thread