Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

Double-page supporter
I haven't read the novel in a while but for those that like Shanon, he'll be back, he becomes one of Yeon-woo's dead shadow knight things lmao, and if it goes like the novel his commentary is entertaining. It didn't show it in this chapter but there might be a flashback about it in the next.

Also N--CHIRPYYYY.

Dex-chan lover
Hey wait a second, I remember this scene from the novel, don't you dare!

who are the people attacking the Phoenix I think I remember it being mentioned before in an earlier chapter

Wait a minute,,
did MC gone full retard on chapter 71 ??

Didn't MC a Special Force Veteran with experience as Covert Ops on Africa and UN Peacekeeping missions (?!?)

Why a veteran soldier almost beaten like that and only safe by lame plot Armor (?!?)

Plot hole? Author mistake??

Dex-chan lover
@Fussion007 the guy was manipulating time and space using mana to make what COULD have been become real... basically think parallel world theory but martial arts... it was like he could make a potential side slash turn into a thrust after the MC had already moved to block the side slash... basically top tier martial artists are hacking in this

I WANT TGHAT MARTIAL KING TO TIE ME UP AND STEP ON ME OH MY GOD HE'S SO HOT I CANT ANYMORE...

I.WANT.HIM.TO.DESTROY.MY.INSIDES.

Could someone remind me what the "system" is in this manhwa? Everyone is a player and can see stat screens etc the way the MC does? But how come he gets this new skill on the spot during the fight, was there something special about his brother's pocket watch that I forgot?

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say this was really disappointing. This has to be one of the shittiest deus ex machinas i've ever seen. There wasn't even any build-ups or hints to this power, author just went "Oh shit, take this convenient power so I can get out of writing properly."

Contributor
The artist got so fucking lazy it disgusts me, fucking not even drawing the siblings faces... honestly this bastard really deserves to lose his job and right to ever be a artist for any series...

@Kutabarie you do realize foresight has always been here ever since the beginning right? its known as clairvoyance during the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread