Second Life Ranker - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
So what he is doing is misdirecting the saber god's anger away from himself towards that red hair guy lol

I'm surprised as to how he can keep his cool around Bahal, given that
he was one of those who killed his brother

Dex-chan lover
For some reason only now the way the horn comes out of their skin started annoying me a bit. And because of that I finally noticed that male's horns come from the right and the female's from the left side 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn between wanting a whirlwind romance between mc and Edora, and wanting hin to just put her the side for the moment so he can level/ get his revenge..

Edora is cute ☺️ let’s hope Cain will get around to realize that... but then again he view her as a little sister so that is unlikely😭

@AnosVoldiGOAT I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't just extreme amounts of rage making him calm.
@Micro I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he isn't trusting enough to view anyone in that way considering what happened to his brother when all his brother was doing was trying to save their mother. I honestly hope he can truly start trusting her and develop those sort of feelings towards her, but sit her to the side and tell her he can't reciprocate her feelings at the moment because he has to do something and it may take a while to finish it. (Added bonus points to the story if he can tell her exactly what his goal is and why he is doing it)
@Ri_Lilium I knew he was aware of her feeling, but I don't remember him giving an explicit reason why he isn't responding too them so I was half speculating about his reasons half saying how I hope he can open up to someone (primarily Edora or the martial king) about who he is and what his goal is in the tower.

Thank you for the update.
@Micro, @Izayoi98, @SaitoHimea
I can say that Cain does know how Edora feels. There was a line that was cut saying that only a fool wouldn't know. Also that he had some dating experience during his time in Africa.
That part should be mentioned during the next arc, mostly because it provides context for something major that happens later.
I'll also add something else as well, but it is spoilers for the ship.
Okay firstly, they do separate a while after this. It is still a few arcs away, but it is so all of them gets stronger. Phante goes into close door training and Edora climbs the tower by herself. Cain does what Cain does. Though a bit before the separation Cain does open up to the two of them. He doesn't say everything, but the only thing he basically leaves out is who his brother was. They all basically get closer and it seems like Cain is becoming more human.
Then that one floor happens and everyone gets reminded what a monster Cain still is.
If you have gone this far then you must really not
care about Spoilers. So, I haven't read this far, but apparently the main ship does get together on the 50th floor. So, it'll probably happen in the comic during the next decade. Happy reading.

@Ri_Lilium I was thinking of reading the LN, would you reccomend picking up where this leaves off? Or starting from the beginning?

Double-page supporter
not gonna homophobic, but that last conversation is kinda gay hehe

Users who are viewing this thread