Second Life Ranker

yay! we are finally almost caught up to where the only decent LN translation stopped

This kind of KR wish-fulfillment OP 9000 IQ big brain MC manhwa is exactly what I need after sifting through chapter after chapter of JP isekai harem simp garbage trying to find something good. I can feel it restoring my lost brain cells.

Dex-chan lover
the wait has come to an end my friend, we're finally sooo close to the end of the LN translation, in a chap or two uuuhhh so excited 😤😌

why did the artist make his mask with some kind of low quality JPG? I can literally see the pixels and its really bugging me

Double-page supporter
I hate the long strip format, but manhwa lately have had much better plots and storytelling than like 95% of the manga that's being released.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter better be the last chapter of light novel bc i've been dying to read about the
upcoming war and he try out his new skill and the egg??? 😭

i love op characters, but i also love them if they focus on efficiency and not ignorant.

edit: hope
edora
and yeonwoo get
married
in the end but i dont care either way

>High ratings intrigued me as well as the hype around it.

>Reads it, seems like a standard-ish read.

>Reset tickets makes me think back to ICDS.

>Sees gains. Mind turns on.

First round around 10 stats each except Mana, reset takes away accumulated points, familiarity taken into account maybe a bit better being 11 or 12 each? And then in subsequent runs use those to further optimize gains.
>Doubt.

See it was a one time payment, and if the first run with such measly stats he got a fair amount 10x with each run getting more stats to further optimize it thanks to inhuman strength etc and familiarity?

Needless to say I read a bit more before I had to turn away and come back to it later since my brain wouldn't stop nitpicking. Tried to read again and decided its a meh story.

i am imagining the amount of effort it would take to read every single comment in this and to those who have good job

Users who are viewing this thread