Second Life Ranker

Double-page supporter
also known as "when you wanna design a masked character but regret it later on because you have to make the mask half translucent all the time to show his expression and it looks silly "

Ahhh can't get enough of this cute edora when her father ask mc about merrying her

Hey, where can i find more chapters of LN than 100? I wanna read it but I can't find more.

o gosh I SHIP THEM SO HARDDDDDDD edora x cain all the wayyyy and i really hope that he reaches the end of the tower and revives his twin and his mother hhehehehe also thanks for update!!!

Neox accidentally post into english? I see the rest of the chapters they uploaded are brazilian? Haven't opened the chapter yet.

Aya they dont even pop up in the gallery. Just in the home update/new chapter area. Wtf

thought he was speaking some demon language to the arm brace nope just Portuguese lmao

Dex-chan lover
So wait what... How do they know his name's cain? Misstranslation or what?

is the end of chapter 62 the right pages? feels like those are from a previous chapter unless it's an awkwardly placed flashback?

okey i hate the cheap egg trick. now im eager to read on just to know whats inside the egg but i'll for sure think it was a waste of time a chapter or two after it hatches..

Someone has a link to read the novel with a good English translation? Thanks ! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread