Second Life Ranker

Dex-chan lover
this premise is actually quite good. Sure, we've been exposed to this stuff before but it has potential if the plot doesn't stagnate and the mc develops in interesting ways.

The men in this comic are handsome af! ;v; The premise is interesting too.
I might check out the light novel to see where this is going.

Loving it so far. It’s a nice combination of my favourite webtoon Tower of God and my favourite web comic Solo levelling. Looking forward to the next chapter, they must take a fair while to translate since each chapter is pretty long.

Group Leader
@JamesDude100 Every chapter is like 94 pages. As much as we want to rush the chapters, we just can't because both me and the translator are a bit busy, but we're trying our best. Our goal is to have at least one chapter every 2-3 days. And that is if nothing comes up in real life. Cause that just simply takes priority. Along with that, I'm happy you're enjoying this! I'm having a blast going through it while typesetting.

Thanks for the work though, Mai-Mashiro. This is interesting so far.

I needed another Solo-levelingesque thing to read. :c

Group Leader
@Mirazu We're trying to release it every two or three days for now, latest chapter is 21, they released 20 chapters in 1 go when the manhwa launched. It caught us by surprise. But we will do what we can till then. Aside from that, the releases will be weekly once we catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread