Second Life Ranker

Feels like a worse "The Tutorial is Too Hard" so far given the cheat skills, but mildly optimistic.

I like the fact that this guy actually has a military background (one that he took seriously). Makes a much more solid background for his trait and setup in this other world.

As much as I love the usual isekai of the average Joe having an adventure in another world, it does get tiring when they always have a background that wouldnt do them any good in a another world, and yet magically just do fine because plot.

But because our MC has this background....I may be disappointed if he becomes the only one like that (I mean surely there will be others with similar experience).

Looking forward to more!

"Idiots." And proceeds to fuck them up even more.
Now thats an MC who's not some god damn "better-the-world-and-forgive-all-evil" MC like most others out there.
Nice change of peace. Keep them up.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I fuck with this, need more it’s so good.. are we caught up with the raws?

Aggregator gang
I don’t really understand how this got a manga adaption before TNE which is more popular

È un po' la copia di altri manga che sto seguendo, ma mi piace.. grazie per avermelo fatto scoprire..

Users who are viewing this thread