Second Life Ranker

AAA SNDFS I CALLED IT THE GIRL ON THE COVER IS
his brothers daughter apparently. Damn. Someone gimme more spoilers thanks I wanna know what happened to his brother and exactly why Artia betrayed him

@sunshineeee
The reason arthia betrayed him was due to the soul stone of lucifer he acquired. And also the other great clans view Arthia as an eyesore, after all they are that powerful. The story was that Lucifer is a watcher for the flame which every god and demon was suppose to share. But he absorbed the flame and became one of the strongest being. The gods and demons worked together to rip his wings and they split into 14 soul stones, 7 sins and 7 virtues. The thing about his child was that bitch hid it from Cha Jeong woo so that makes her and Yeon woo unle and niece. Her name is Sesha and she is a quarter dragon. Jeong woo as a half dragon due to his connection with the dragon king Kalatus.

The characters keep using metaphors to describe various relationships, situations, or objects. It makes me feel like all Asians from Asia use poet-speak casually.

The world is very similar to tower of god, the MC and his powers are similar to that of solo leveling except with a vendetta. If you enjoy both, you will like this series. Although imo, not as good as either of them, but not bad either.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno what, be it the childish mask design or something else which i can't really put my finger on, the series lost it's previous shine for me personally which it had last season...there's just something... different about the new season dunno. Not as enjoyable anymore and a lot more "plot armor" moments as well. Might be just noticing them more as im not as immersed anymore...

New seasons art got a slight downgrade from great to good, mostly I don't notice, however the change to his masks design is really disappointing, especially since it is always on panel.

Might include minor spoilers so I put the tag just in case:
@AlphaFlow you're right. I too don't particularly enjoy the new season. Everything feels so shallow. No longer do we even see the MC growing and feeling it. Now he just continues collecting new stuff and having everything work out seemingly without any extra thought to it.

In short, everything now feels flat 😥. I feel like I don't even care which army he is going to decimate next or which rare treasure he will use on a pet. Sigh 😪

The new mask design with the horns is definitely pretty lame (and I'm also not a fan of going with a suit rather than some other armour), but I'm definitely still enjoying the manhua a lot so far, and I'm excited to see where it goes.

the game intereface genre is fun, and this seemed like a good addition to it, but as always, it fell apart as soon as they got lazy. they explain everything three times from different peoples perpectives. then they hardly show what they were all talking about in the first place

Dex-chan lover
How is this a popular manhwa?? I tried enduring 5 episodes but it felt like licking sandpaper all the time reading this. Not even a "mediocre start" like The Live or Novel's Good For Nothing, it's completely shit with nonexistent story.

All of the translations are awful, turd quality. Most especially are the ones from RioHan. Actual gibberish.

Nightscans sometimes get the translations right, but not as often as Zeroscans. I recommend skimming through both to understand.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dunno how some of you people can enjoy this. The power scaling is all over the place. And the mc is most likely going to acquire every special trait and power given what we seen so far. Had the dragon factor and acquired the demon factor. There is most likely a god factor and giant factor that he is eventually going to acquire.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly dunno how some of you people can enjoy this. The power scaling is all over the place. And the mc is most likely going to acquire every special trait and power given what we seen so far. Had the dragon factor and acquired the demon factor. There is most likely a god factor and giant factor that he is eventually going to acquire.
Welcome to what is pretty much diet, Walmart-brand Wuxia. Though, given most Wuxia is already clown world level silly, it's not saying much.

I basically finally gave up giving a shit around Ch 120 or 130 as well. It doesn't have much of a cast beyond him as a permanent member. This means it has to bounce off of his Dry-as-dirt personality, who had recruited 2 or 3 more allies with the personality more akin to gravel Ghost Knight summons to mentor him. So it's like watching a rock snowball down a soft incline levels of pacing.

Not even the cute one horned Oni girl is saving this one for me since he'll inevitably power scale the fuck way out of the league of her ever being relevant again if the other Wuxia swamp stuff I've tried to wade through is any indicator.

Users who are viewing this thread