Second Life Ranker

isnt this an anime already? its eerily similar?

Edit okay maybe not.. lol i jumped the gun with the first frame.. lol

still has some things that are similar.. but.. not eerily..

Edit 2 after reading everything so far, it really is eerily similar.. -,-

Nei

Dex-chan lover
"2 younger siblings" damm bro you just killed her like that wtf

only in manhwa a girl likes you without knowing your face 😌

and that leads to the next question when he's going to discard the mask? let's see how everyone who betrayed his bro gonna react thinking someone has come back from death lol

How to use spoiler tag anyone? New here sorry. I’m going to try these:
dahkajh /spoiler DJKJbsjd
me
Got it. It’s [/spoiler]. No?
then it’s this one. GOTTEM

Spoiler on the coverβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
The girl on the cover is his brothers daughter

β€”β€”

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ohoo, things finally get interesting after MC done with his training

I hope MC won't repeat his lil brother mistake,, trust other people too much in world where the strong eat the weak.

MLO

If one was to read from where the manga left off so far (english chapter 75) what chapter would one begin at in the light novel now? if anyone knowns thx.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this 8.82? I seriously don't get it. It's your usual power fantasy + revenge Manga

8.5/10

I would best describe this as a mix between Solo Leveling and Omniscient Reader; it unfortunately also suffers from the very same flaw the two of them do.

Nevertheless, it remains a delightful read.

Needs less of that flaw and a bit more action. Excellent character interactions coupled with some feels give a proper balance.

8/10

I'm not sure why this gets so much hate. It's similar to Tower of God and Solo Leveling, as well as Omniscient Reader. There are tons of quests and stats and we have the feeling that the mc knows a lot although we don't get to know his expertise until he's actually in action and explains; he also is pretty overpowered and has a constant desire to get stronger (Solo Leveling and Omniscient Reader). The mc is also climbing a tower with many floors in pursuit of getting revenge for his brother-a goal not just about getting stronger (T.O.G, also some other aspects such as rankers are alike too).

Some cons:
-It felt like it was hard to keep up. There are a lot of skills and items to keep track of, so much so I almost wanted to write everything down.
-At the beginning, the mc didn't feel very fleshed out. You could tell he had skill, but I often found myself wondering what his personality was like besides that.
also his insistence to travel alone didn't help like dude at least give us some interactions with other characters
Luckily the later chapters had more of that, so push through. I still want more though.
-It seems like there were some translation problems at the beginning (for English). It wasn't too big of an issue because the translator usually corrected it in the chapter after the word was introduced so it wasn't hard to adjust.
-
The mc has the power to have an undead army like Jin-woo in Solo Leveling. It's a little too similar, so I'm not a fan. I get that the story's probably marketed towards Solo Leveling fans but this is not the way.
-Lastly, it doesn't really have anything that makes it stand out. Y'know, the thing that makes you feel that indescribable feeling in your chest and makes the story memorable.

I like this though! I'm going to keep up with the updates. I think Solo Leveling fans need to chill. I know of some stories that are practically staged in the exact same setting as Solo Leveling. This story has an alright plot and just as some other comments have said, it's your classic power/action manwha.

Double-page supporter
@MLO based on the last page of chapter 75, its 118-119. zero scans always provide novel chapter in each update, its always on the last page.

Honestly, I’m trying to refrain myself, but seriously I cannot wait until the girl in the cover appears. I’m hoping to see him acting like a daddy seeing how he is holding the girlπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread