Second Life Ranker

@deedet, I would probably rank this as my top 2 manga. Or even on par with Solo Leveling. The art is good, the plot is like RLLY unique, and I cried a bit on some parts....(which I normally dont do) and I also like that there are other ppl stronger than him. In other mangas, they tend to make the MC too op in just like 2-9 chapters. (Yes. I am talking about you, chinese mangas.) But anyways, its rlly good. You wont be dissapointed. @animekek69, no. What're you talking about? Its not boring at all.

Wow, wow, wow......wait a sec.....DID OUR MC HAVE A BABY?!?! WHO'S THAT KID IN THE COVER??? Pls tell any spoilers. But the cover looks rlly cool tho.

It's a Tower of God + Solo Leveling rip-off... and the art - the bad 3d models make my eyes bleed

This is pretty good despite looking so generic. It's your usual KR fare, similar to Tower of God, Reincarnator, Solo Leveling, Master Hunter K, etc. but well done. (It's less hype than SL but the world is more interesting to me.)

The mask design in S2 looks better, though I dislike that they removed the red color entirely.

the girl in the cover is a loli dragon the egg in floor 11

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oof, the new cover is a bit of a spoiler. Kinda bummed about that :< but thank you for the translations!

Hmmm. Are you sure about this loli? When I look at her and Flor 11 egg, sizes don't match. Or is this form somehow compressed?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

For those who want to know about the little girl in the cover...
Her name is Sesha and she is the daughter of Cha Jeong Woo, meaning Cha Yeon Woo is her uncle. She does not hatch out the egg but another creature does

Aggregator gang
I remember now why I dropped this ages ago,
It's too chinese instead of korean.

Cover? - Trashy isekai
Plot ( the description ) - intresting.
Guess I'll read it to see which one is which.

well i have to say this manhwa made me cried several times , the deep bonds he shared with his brother made me sad . either way im looking forward how he will achieve his revenge

Users who are viewing this thread