Second Life Ranker

i appreciate it, but the recent translation kind of really falls apart halfway through.. i'm not sure what i'm reading 🙁

"They have A Better RelaTion-Ship than Usual" that can't just be google translate. the random capital letters are a bit odd... translator, if you're reading this, maybe it's better to keep it in lowercase and only capitalize the first letter if you aren't sure! it makes the reading a little smoother 😊

this is by a different translation group trying to snipe but they suck at is so we all notice XP

Reading chapter 12, all the sudden the translation goes to crap. Like, WOW, it was BAD. It would be almost comedic if it wasn't so jarring after reading 2 or 3 of psycho play's chapters in a row which are exceptionally high quality.

his brother got the ending that every harem isekai mc deserve to get

Man, I absolutely do not mean to be ungrateful, but this is unreadable with the current English it comes in. Please do get a Proofreader, my dude.

Dex-chan lover
Ch 12 translation is a nightmare. I stopped reading halfway through, I'll wait for Psycho's release.

Also this story is basically Solo Leveling with less unique worldbuilding and more jarring RPG elements. It's not bad, per se, but it's not as good compared to Solo Leveling.

some group get mad when their project got sniped when in reality their scanlation is so fucking slow. i hope some other group would pick this manga

Well.. in Novel. the battle scene is more brutal..
but on Manhwa is so bland..

sad, i guess it is for censorship.

let it go. Unless the author that prohibited you to translate this than, keep translating in and Let it go bro. On serius note, this webtoon is so sexy, 3 hours, 5k reading. Man, thats hot.

Users who are viewing this thread