Second Life Ranker

I was apprehensive about the sudden snipe, but the quality actually isn't bad. Thanks for your work!

Aggregator gang
This isn’t a TL war, these are joint releases! I think. You can tell because ZS only translated everything after what KIS scanned, hopefully things means that KIS will scan Chapter 21 and this will be one of the few independent co-group translations (after all, we already know that KIS has no animosity towards ZS so it’s fair to assume the same for ZS towards KIS)

Edit: Fuck, nvm relations have broken down. I repeat, relations have broken down

seems we are about half way to the raws, thanks everyone for working on this. please be kind to each other

Dex-chan lover
This is such a solid webtoon. I love the consistency of the releases too.

Aggregator gang
op mc isekai salad,
I can't take these messages messages seriously anymore😬!
"You have been burnt and have now developed burn resistance"
"You have been stunned and are have now developed stun resistance"
"You have now developed superman's ultra sensitive senses because yes"
"You have now developed master knife thrower that can pierce stones like a raging bullet because I said so"
"Super speed faster than arrows"
"super healing"
"anti fatigue"
"IMMORTALITY!!!!"
"FK IT, give the MC ALL OF IT!!"

Great scans, thanks for posting! People will always be annoying, ignore them. Also, another group wanting to scan something shouldn’t matter to you if you want to scanlate it. Quality will set you apart.

Aggregator gang
Wow, this manhwa has a ton of problems.
>People can bring magic from their world, enchanted items, etc into the tutorial. The mc can bring a fucking nuke if he wants, but handicaps himself with a knife.
>Veterans can go into starter areas and massacre newbies whenever they want.
>MC gets a guide from his brother. Why aren't other people making and selling guides?
>MC served in the military. Cool. Somehow that gives him god tier reflexes and agility of a puma?
>MC cuts his pinky. "You've developed pain resistance" Sprains his ankle. "You've developed bones made of steel!" Gets a toothache. "You've developed fucking immortality!"
>Quite clearly rips off both this tutorial is too hard and solo leveling (mc is an exact copy of jin woo).

@BigCoffee It showed a time limit for the tutorial, when it ends all players are transported to the tower (I'm assuming), the goal is to get the highest score possible before it ends, MC said the important people at the tower won't give you the time of day unless your top 5 in the rankings. (the rankings it shows now are only for people in the tutorial I believe.)

Aggregator gang
@Nami-Senpai I never said I didn't like it, I said it had a ton of problems. Which it does.

Users who are viewing this thread