Second Life Ranker

Very good. I like how the creator managed to include just the right amount of rpg elements in it, and still managed to make the story and progression enjoyable. And although revenge motives are a bit cliche, the creator managed to not lean too heavily into it
and had the mc deviate from it a bit

Aggregator gang
Idk if this is good or not. Here i see a lot of negative comments but on NU i see good comments. I'll wait till chapters stack up. This Manga is confusing as hell so ill wait for novel first

Aggregator gang
3/10 at best ..
i don't read the novel, but maybe the novel are better

it's really hard to understand the timeline, the monster/boss respawn, and the artifact,lair,mine that on the training ground, why no one take it before if they knew it(the lil bro knew some of that right? and did the artifact back to their place if the owner dead?).... and ofc the so many plot hole

maybe it's just my low misunderstanding but the explanation by the artist not really helping too

Read to the latest and yes this pretty much garbage
People say its like solo leveling
Yeah they both same garbage

Trash motives
By the time mc mother dead the whole elixir sub plot is cease to exist
But wait
If you reach the top you will be god they said?
Wow you literally just spoil the end of the story
In the end all the people that betray mc's brother are die and mc mom and bro will be revived

All the shits that said the end is not the focus but the journey can just eat waste from dumpster

0/10 if possible but 1/10 is the lowest so yeah lowest of the lowest score for this

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

As again, the power schematics and area command is whack. It reminds me of tower of god, which also made no fucking sense.

the story isn't that much of masterpiece
but it's still better than half of those isekai wannabe slave merchant bullshit in japan
and also the trend of i wanna *@!* my sister

I like everything here... Somehow i understood most of the mc's motives... Especially i love the artwork! But i feel pity to sub characters who looked like build...

i like it
the people with negative comments literally have brain damage imo
it's nothing like they described :/

Im sure chapter 32 will have some Equivilent Exchange for the power he will be granted.

Also what is "Artia"? his clan? the dragon?

Story-wise, I prefer "The tutorial is too hard" over this, but at least this one the MC isn't forced to be alone yet at the same time this MC seems a bit more brutal
I like the mask though

It is boring the first 3 chapter, but then it gets more interesting, as more character and factions get involved. Although the manga visual style is somewhat simplistic and generic - it does not stand out as anything special. The main character is not you typical whiny teenager, and in fact is complete opposite of it. To the point that he sometimes feels more like a robot than a real human. As far as Isekai mangas go I would rate it simply being above average, or even good.

Lol don't mind me I'm just here because the update for Solo leveling is slow lol

So dead in game = dead in real life? Because there are people retire in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread