Second Life Ranker

i would realy like for this to come back again (for more seasons) as its also a story about a father of all edge lords slowly rediscovering his feelings
dont get me wrong he is still a very vengeful torturous bastard but he clearly differentiates between pawns and perpetrators plus he developes a very clumsy yet sweet emotional side
and considering with what he is or was faced with he is very faithful to the end and doesnt create harems

well thats about the mc personaly
as for the main plot... well he is basicly a combination of all the biblical catastrophies for the tower, cleaning house in the stagnant pool of pus that is the tower-society
even if the story is only half way through it smells of causality interference by a higher entity (like its usualy case with stories that have cultivation/game elements very very few have a mc that has not the protection or inheritance of a god level power)

i think that while the future season would definitely deserve a r19+ rating it is a very worthwhile story since it has a lot more layers than the usual garbage you find drifting around

i know there is not much objectivity in this comment but as i said i like this manhwa and wish to see it continued, so sue me

I remind to all the desperate people that GOSU took more than a year of hiatus so understand that this is not the longest hiatus taken ever.

I remind to all the desperate people that GOSU took more than a year of hiatus so understand that this is not the longest hiatus taken ever.

@Door321 I've heard a lot of rumors that this got dropped off Reddit but nothing concrete so I'd estimate if it's not dropped the latest it'll come back is a year or two. If it doesn't by then, it's clearly been dropped. Just pick up something else while you wait, I'd recommend Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint or The Beginning After The End. TBATE's English translation isn't on MangaDex anymore though so you'd need to find a smaller platform.

Oh and for anyone just picking this manwha up (second life ranker), really good story, hoping for more!

Just caught up to this... I am HYPED I mean now we basically have Cain being the opposite of his brother, his brother being an angel and him being a demon, and now we have a war. Perfect.

If 5 month is a short hiatus, I wonder what would be a long hiatus ... Still, I'll wait for the season 2 😅

Bad news i fond it on secondliferangker fandom dot com so i dont know the credibility

the author, nong nong, filed a lawsuit to all these translating companies for stealing his work but it never made it to court but because of that he scared all the companies so they all dropped it so now it cant be translated outside of Korean. but it doesnt end there. bc he didnt make a profit like he hoped he set up a company that would give him majority commission but then three weeks later the company went under. Nong Nong literally is a huge greedy sob.

I only copy-paste what was written there

According to his twitter and the power of google translate:

- Season 2 is coming out in January (today Dec 14th)
- He has been revising(?) season 1 (tweeted on July 8th)

source: His twitter account > @n273nn (Assumed it is his, someone in teh comment section in kakao mention the news and posted the twitter name)

Users who are viewing this thread