Secret Class - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
damn, will there be a change in this manga? Its fucking, new girl, fucking and repeat.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti it's basically a hentai, expecting change or plot is a fool's errand. Yes, some hentai does have plot, but it's a rare find.

Dex-chan lover
@TEU i don't expect plot but some change of things but probably the only change we gonna get will be a triangle instead of 1 on 1

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti I mean, isn't it already a polygon at this point? Two cousins, one aunt and friend's sister.

Dex-chan lover
@TEU i meant doing it with two girls at once, MC fucking everyone in the house won't stay a secret forever, at some point some of the girls gonna catch others doing it. I think he first triangle we gonna see could be Blonde + her friend that MC fucked when they drinked.

Did anyone have issues loading the images for the chapters? I haven’t been able to read a single chapter of any manhwa the last 2 days, and the “change your DNS” fix mangadex admin posted on Twitter is useless. Anyone else have any suggestions? Currently viewing (or trying to) via safari for iPhone

@Hikigaya_Hachiman well that’s really depressing lol. If Chrome on Android is working then I should definitely be able to load pages. Sadly I can’t 😩

Deleted cookies/cache/history, changed my DNS, even accessed a VPN to see if that changed anything, no dice 🤷🏾‍♂️

Why are you skipping so many chapters and going backwards? Makes no sense.

@Hikigaya_Hachiman I realized that either my browser or JavaScript was too far out of date, as I was still running iOS 10.4 or something lol (I hate updating my phone) now running iOS 14.whatever and zero issues loading.. thanks for your assistance!

Despite the very obvious errors with some sentences, this is miles better than what was being done before by that shitty "dragon scanlation" so, I'm fairly satisfied... mostly since I'm really just here to see how much of a mess this idiot can cause with his stupid dick.

Users who are viewing this thread