Secret Class

Dex-chan lover
@KOHH808 can you explain me why someone would waste his time translating a random chapter ahead?

Group Leader
If anyone's wondering about the chapters from new group
GoshiwonScans hasn't dropped the project, in fact we were just about to speed up the releases

When Author wants to draw a 12-14yr old but country laws says "Nope 18+ only"

Update - This manhwa is really amazing and one of the best with god art and recommended to anyone. Mia is the best for me. Chapter 34 is already in english and it's hot as hell with Mia. 30 and 34-35 are hottest with her, overall Mia arc from chapter 29 to 35 is really awesome! She also
woke up him with BJ, then instant sex =D
in 35 and seems like already succumbed to him completely in here. We have already 42 raw, today will be 43 and aunty milf arc is
damn hot, chapter 41 is awesome and sex scenes with her are very enjoyable. Well, she even enjoyed that here. She collapsed after creampie so she is already his, lol. In 43 maybe she will fall for him too

Sorry for making double comment, forgot to click edit and i made another...

@dragevard Uhm maybe perfect half and those vainilla like childhood friends.
The bad thing about people of corea is that love for the ntr in 99% on NSFW stuff.

Dex-chan lover
How ironic, LMAO, people call MC dumb for a 20 years old, but fail to realize author's just handwaving character's ages for legal reasons.
Someone should probably drop a hint in a description, or something.

So far he hasnt been a pussy about wanting to fuck anyone so thats one good thing

Srsly the most obvious onee x ... Something you've ever read. And damn is it good

...Or is it unni x something?

Users who are viewing this thread