Seduce a staff member?

what one calls "stats of a failed male", I call convenient "portable hole" with no risk of babies! and only 0-1/4th CR.

*edited the CR to reflect the actual 5e and pathfinder ratings

Group Leader
what one calls "stats of a failed male", I call convenient "portable hole" with no risk of babies! and only 1/2 CR.
I feel like shit now as a dude with [redacted] cm height.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@blackyawgdom @Teddy @pandascepter
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Source to avoid

Wholesome warm diabetes memes only please

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
Don't worry about it pando. It's closer to average height for Indonesia, and calling a large portion of the word's population "failed" genetically is pretty short-sighted anyways.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, I am average, at 175-ish centimeters tall, but one of my uncles is probably over 180, if not 190, he is really tall.

Dex-chan lover
well, i am average, about 4-5ish length measurement, but one of my friend back home is probable over 8ish length measurement and he's a fatass.
well, to be fair while i'm quacking around the town for food that guy is being fed with food every day. with a tube.

wtf is this thread.

Is everyone in the forums this nonchalant about their sexual preferences? lmao

Dex-chan lover
no, stories starring kids got nothing to do with it, at least on that context. if they somehow managed to get horny from a freaking kid who wander trough cyberspace and use digital monstrosity to battle each other, the problem lies within them horny guys.

Users who are viewing this thread