Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Omg yes, I’ve been waiting for this (though I never actually knew the plot- let’s hope it’s good)

Thank you so much!

I just saw this uploaded on newtoki and the art is good, glad you're translating this ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
ty for translating
I wonder about the other lady though, even if she doesn't marry the emperor wouldn't she turn any of her children into dark magicians

This is CUTE! I love it! I can't wait for more, you guys really choose the best Manhwas!

Group Leader
@JWChibi maybe? I mean there could be the reason because the male lead's mana is high his son is able to do all that dark magic. which also explains why the female lead's body doesnt just crumble and such when she is near him. cause he leaks quite an amount to her.

@JWChibi I guess since he's the descendant of a god, his children would have more magical power, so a dark magician with his lineage would be better even more destructive.

Dex-chan lover
I like it! I like how she's the one trying to seduce and woo the ML XDDD Confessing to him so confidently, I can't help but root for her :DD And the ML not immediately being "interested" in her but still treating her nicely....that's really great<33 He doesn't seem like an overbearing ice cube either >////<

Dex-chan lover
im a lil confused tbh but i have a 3 chapter rule so ill stick around! thanks for the chapter~~

Users who are viewing this thread