Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Finally a daddy romance isekai story. God knows how many hot daddy manhwas have been out there that were focused on the daughters being the MC

Well, no one can deny she is dedicated, at the very least 😀

But still, she is reborn as FML's aunt, that is kinda unique as far as my experience goes

This is my first time reading that a ML rejected the FL's marriage proposal in webtoon world 🤣🤣🤣

So this like a prequel of the original novel...before the protagonists and villain were born 🤔

HAHAHAHA. I never thought that the main lead will say the most common line of FL, "I don't want marriage without love."
THAT WAS UNEXPECTED. HAHAHAHA
Looking forward to this!! ❤❤❤

@Saxna I think she called him father bcos the current ML is the father of soon-to-be villain. She's a fan of him when she's reading the novel. It's like us reading a novel and suddenly someone we like died and we'll be like "No father! You can't die! QAQ". So it's stuck with her lol

Double-page supporter
"...and to save myself from the life limit of 5 years caused by mana maladjustment." While she certainly wants to save the others, the fact that a self-preservation reason is present is, in my opinion, very good. Shows that she's not a saint or truly selfless, just that she recognized it's in everyone's best interest, including herself, to try and steer the world in a different direction. It also helps that she actually likes the Emperor, so it's not all calculative in nature but genuine attraction. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will play out.

Rereading this after chapter 8, I am pretty sure the emperor does have some affection for her. He's just irritated she keeps calling him father. 😅

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS
i really like the art style and the story are fresh and interesting

THANK YOU SOO MUCHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread