Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thank you for translating this!
It looks like it's off to a great start! The art is also incredibly beautiful.

The only thing that is kind of, in my opinion weird, is how she's wooing this dude. I don't know if it's just me, but the way she's doing it... makes me wonder the number of her brain cells.
Anyways, thank you so much!!!

I'm kinda confused here.

She said if he married Edelgard, she will bore a villainous woman and that woman will bore a son. So did he hooked up with his daughter to have that son? Because she said HIS son will kill him.

Or was there some sort of error in the translations? Or I just can't understand a thing? 🙈

This is fresh and interesting plus the art is GORGEOUS, one of the best I saw along with Spoon's who made me a princess. Already digging this!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting major second-hand embarrassment and cringe from her but I'm going to keep reading because this feels like one of those stories kind of like "why are you doing this my duke?" where they get much better later on

Believe or not ths is my 4th time rereading n its THAT GOOD, the storyline is vr interesting tht I keep cming here even ive already knw the story. Cnt wait fr season 2!!!

@Akera93 It does im re reading now and am getting the same thing but it gets soooooooooo good later on imo so good choice on continuing to read it XD

Users who are viewing this thread