Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Another team already published the first chapter for this and different from you guys they are already almost catch up with their series.

Seriously, you guys have two series and you aren't in day for those and still want to get another one? Come on, be more aware of your limitations.

@irmaars21 you’re quite rude? Scratch that, you are rude and ungrateful.

If the group wants to pick up another project, then it’s their choice. If you don’t like that they take a while to publish their releases then why don’t you join their group and help out? You think it’s easy to do what they do? 🙄

Readers like you and untildeath are ungrateful and rude asf. You don’t even deserve to read their translations with the way you act.

@what is this scans, ignore that reader. Thank you for your hard work! I hope you can work something out with A Little Sunshine Scans (collab maybe?)

Double-page supporter
Kinda interesting?? It's a start I suppose but it's so wierd and cliche. She kinda feels like one of those heroines from the otome isekai who think the world belongs to them and everyone should bow to her.

I prefer smart and cunning FMLs but I'll give this a try since I like white haired hotties and she kinda looks similar to the lead from Antagonist's Pet

This first chapter made me smile ^^ I'm looking forward what will be coming next!

Thank you for taking up this project!

Group Leader
@irmaars21 Do you think it takes 30 minutes to release a chapter? Both teams were working on it at the same time and WITS wanted to upload their work so it wouldn't end up for naught. If you look at the series numbers, this series page was created before the other one.

Seriously, why don't you mind your own business instead of judging people who spend their free time volunteering to scanlate? Come on, be more aware of your own pretentiousness thinking you can scold people for working on something they enjoy.

@irmaars21 I don’t think you are being rude lmao. You’re just saying it like it is. Instead of catching up to the raws for the series they’re working on, they want to release a chapter for a project another group has already done. Priorities lol.

just discovered this manhwa from newtoki, glad that this one already pick up by translator, thankyou for translating!!

Group Leader
@irmaars21 i mean, come join us and teach us more on how to be aware on our "limitations"! and uh, join us as staff so we can catch up! ;D

Group Leader
Are you guys sniping this? Cause I see that there's another group who has posted the first chapter first....?

Users who are viewing this thread