Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@bookworm_sueweetie I had that same question about Alexio too. Either he's adopted, or some woman's going to come up to the dad and say "hey I'm pregnant with your child."

As for the time our MC has, while she may have a year before the son is born, there's considerably less time before conception so if she wants to steal the father she better get to work fast. That said, I find it interesting that the ML says he's single for now. That implies he may enter a relationship soon, but is not currently in one. I thought he may be engaged to Elard, but you don't say you're single if that's the case. So I'm wondering if we are in the phase where he is maybe just contemplating getting involved with Elard for perhaps political reasons or because it seems to fit good enough and he feels its time he gets married.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the most peaceful kidnapping I've seen.

@Aeriandra I also find it weird that he says he is single yet we see Elard who acts like she is already in a relationship with him. I guess the next few chapters should clear up their relationship.

@esmee_n101 Very true, she gonna be flattened into a pancake if there is direct confrontation lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Wicked instagrammers, you better stop or bad things will happen, you wicked beings

@Torrence_Jet Maybe she can become Deckard mom? Like, same kid but different DNA and stuff...
Or maybe the evil woman will do some non consensual things to emperor if he doesn't get with her... Oh shit, I hope that doesn't happen... that lady totally seems like someone who would do that o3o"""

Only thots post manga on instagram. It's a shitty place for reading mangas.

I am looking forward to seeing our girl steal his heart.

Zm

Thank you so much for another chapter!!!
I can't wait to see how this goes!

Fed-Kun's army
i'm gonna fight those people putting this on insta I SWEAR!!!! but also why did i scream at this chapter and hide my face in my hands

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread