Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

lady elard... more like lady whore and bitch and slut... gtfo of the romance of my my adorable couple! father ans princesssssss

what is mc even supposed to dooo red hair specializes in mf dark magic while our girl is terminally ill

Why u guys calling the girl a hoe lol
She's the official fiancee no? Ofc she has the right to be close with him lmao

Yes, i know she's evil but does tht mean she shld be called a hoe? Just say she a bad person instead of whore/skank/hoe or whtever

if brizney and alexio are supposed to be the same age then does that mean that Ferdi has a gf that doesn't know she;s pregnant??

He said before he's not yet married right?

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that there's finally a heroine/main character that isn't just actively trying to stay alive but completely unafraid to go MESS up the novel and stomp their footsteps everywhere.

Aggregator gang
I agree with @Meo
I guess it's more due to the fact that she's just a side character, and all she wants to do is save the Villain's Father, in "Miss not so sidekick"(It's good, check it out ;) the MC, in the novel is a side character and just wants to be the bystander and just watch the drama unfold, but that doesn't happen quite as planned

This one is similar to "Virtues of a Villainess" were in the description and I quote " attempts to seduce him with -2% cautiousness and 200% cuteness!" Lol

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN SHE ASKED IF HE WAS SINGLE AND EXPECTING. THIS IS FREAKIN' CUTE

I could be wrong but didn't she ask the future ML's dad if he had a son and he answered that he didn't. Wouldn't he have answered that he was expecting a child if novel ML and FL are the same age?🤔

Lady Elard is pretty. I really hope to see some evil glares soon. And I'm looking forward to seeing her outfits!! I like a competent villain. Hopefully she's worthy of being the big baddie mastermind they paint her out to be. I think it'll be interesting to see, because I don't think MC can take her down.

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong but didn't she ask the future ML's dad if he had a son and he answered that he didn't. Wouldn't he have answered that he was expecting a child if novel ML and FL are the same age?🤔
@SourLem Well, the son of this guy isn't the male lead of that story, he's the villain. This chapter also said that the female lead of the novel our little transmigrated/reincarnated main character read was about a year older than the villain. So, the next few months would be the crucial timing for the emperor to get a bun in the oven of the psycho that would raise their child to be a selfish twat. Which, you may well have already figured out from further reading of the series in the past month or so. Also probably don't even remember asking about this, but well this is more or less how this comment section is designed to work so we all gotta deal with a little "necromancy" every now and then.

Double-page supporter
Even if Lady Elard is an evil wench, she's pretty beautiful though.

*Thumbs up*

Way to go sweet heart! That is how you ask a man you’re interested in, if he is available.

Wait a minut. I thought the ml was already born and is her personal guard...was that his father? Why is this so confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread