Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

thank you for the update, you've worked hard!!! the cute kitten and erudian are one of my fav characters now, their dynamic is adorable and im glad he's starting to look at her!

i always get so happy and excited when there are multiple updates for this, thank you!!!!!

Istg y’all give us so much, and yet it’s never enough 😭😭

Thank you for the translation, these two are officially my father and mother, i love them so much, we stan

Thanks for the update! Yes! Lose you emperor! Lose to this cute pink fluff! Lol, changing the G to R, I wonder if she'll ever have the power to do that.

Also, istg if people can just not share on insta, like how many manhwa went down and stopped getting trans because of them. Wth they need to stop ruining things. This is why we can't have nice things orz

YASSHHHHH! Thats reaal~~lly good to hear, your majesty! Hihi. Omoo. And thank you for the double updates. Really. Im so happy sob sob ;;

Double-page supporter
ILY A Little Sunshine Scans! Thqnks for the update!

Loving Yerenica's tenacity! So adorable! Erudian is already beginning to fall for her yesss

this is probably my fave series already i love them so much 😩 tysm for the translations y'all the best 💛❤

It's really refreshing to see a male lead accepting his feelings early.
Btw shades and cigar were not on the raws HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread