Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

INTERIOR 🏠 CROCODILE🐊 ALLIGATOR 🦎 I 👀 DRIVE 👊 CHEVROLET 🚗 MOVIE 🎬 THEATER 📽💺INTERIOR 🏠 CROCODILE🐊 ALLIGATOR 🦎

Dex-chan lover
Kek, she won.
But you know what would be easy way into the serious fight against the Elard, FL?
Get the Father and ask him to bring the old guy Archmage so they can maybe find out how to treat her maladjustment. Of course Father is constantly there to help her defend against Archamge mana. Then start telling shit like "Hey Archmage, your magic is quite gentle compared to Lady Elard." and if they ask "how so?" then they took the bait and you tell them about "these strange black hands coming out of Elard trying to drag you down while having stench of death on them".
Boom
Now you just need to ask what type of magic that was and give them a hunch that it was the forbidden black magic.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!💞 Aaannd we got the cliffhanger after he realized his interest in her *sigh*, goodness I don't think I can wait until next chapter😭

Thank you for A little sunshine scans! Love you guys 3000!❤

AAAAAA this is so cute. I love how much care the author takes in drawing her outfits. the priest is kinda hot doe ngl

thanks for the updateNn

Dex-chan lover
lol h's just watching her from the window the entire time, since she's a princess wouldnt she also make a good match for him plus they'd probably open the road and resolve the conflict faster

OMG! Yes! Woooo-hoooo! Just Love her already! 😍

Thank u for the translations! ❤️ It means so much!

People! Whoever u r! Please STOOOP posting on social media! I beg u 😭🙏 please don’t ruin it for other people!

Boom checkmate! She already has him in the bag!

Seriously though, why is it that these types of male characters relate the female led with an animal?

Also, I totally wouldn’t mind her with the priest if he was a choice, haha

Users who are viewing this thread