Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thank you so much for another chapter! So far this is really interesting and it seems somewhat fast paced! Can’t wait to see how it develops😊

Contributor
Please tidy up your english, the other group have better proof reading.

thankyouu!! I quite like this character so I'm hoping third chapter will be out soooooon!

@subliminal thank you for your advice and concern. we would try to match our quality with the other group, but that would mean mistranslating dialogues, using the wrong tense and translating 서부 into southern instead of its actual meaning. which is western.

Group Leader
@freyafang it actually means western.

@subliminal anyways, as my friend has said, thank you for your concern and advice. we will try to raise our standards, as a team, community and individuals. have a wonderful day or night!

and I am sorry if frey's 2nd part came off a bit bitter. As she thought it was my translation that were being insulted. I've just gotten into the world of translating two weeks ago, and this is only my 5th series. so I may lack the skill and experience of the veterans. so do understand if you find any errors between the chapter and raw you have found, either it be individual definition, misconvey of message of the dialogue.

and once again, thank you.

Contributor
@citatel
It seems like a promising series, I hope you can bring it to life, I raise these issues because your average reader will care more about typos, mislabeling and potentially clunky english.
I recall another quibble over Marquess/Marchioness but I can't remember which series that was.

Group Leader
gonna keep it 100 with you

it brings me great pain to see my translations ruined and its meanings lost because the prs just assume what it means and try to fit it in. personally this group hasn't done it yet but it has happened to me before...

also, I am a reader myself. and There has been a few series I gave up on due to bad TS and PR. or just dialogues have been butchered with memes.

btw, what do you think of the few latest chapter of d-frag?

THANK YOU!!! I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK

Users who are viewing this thread