Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

i just love how naturally they touch each other like holding hands, hugging, playing with the other's hair ;;; they do it all so casually that it makes my heart go crazy

i really love their skinship!! if they could choose a manwha to animate or make a show out of, i definitely would like to see this one (๑>◡<๑)

Woow the art so beautiful 😳😳 and they are really cute 😩 i like how father touch her hair and held her hand 😍😍
Thank you so much for translating this 💕💕💕

Contributor
Stereotypical life of a reincarnated lady is another cute one but in a different way.
https://mangadex.org/title/46790/the-stereotypical-life-of-a-reincarnated-lady

I really like how this is the rare story of this type (reincarnated into a book as a doomed character) where there's actually plot and progression and tension. Too often it's just a meandering story of pleasant episodes, but here there's a main plot worthy of the name. Combine that with great art and really nice characters with a believable tension and chemistry and distance between them, and this is really a pleasure to read. Thanks for the translation.

honestly I completely agree w him saying “she’s someone you can’t help but feel happy when you see her” this girl is so adorable, she really has me like :)))) while reading lol

but anyways their relationship is so frustrating 😭😭 it’s so cute rn but i know damn well it’s gonna to shit eventually and 😭😭

Their skinship, their gaze, also their interaction are on another level ♥️♥️♥️ so cute I can't handle this alone without screaming around 😍😍😍

This manga is amazing! Definitely better than other isekai stories i have read so far. Love itt.

Hue~ hmmm

Elard probably didnt think Father would be at Lebovny princess palace and obviously she wanted to kill Her, or she will make the excuse that she used magic to look for Father if she get confronted.

Father pulling her up against a tree was a great scene.

Please God and Father, PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS BE CANCELLED LIKE
I Became The Villains Mother
I WOULD CRY~!!!!!!😢

Users who are viewing this thread