Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

THANK YOU THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES 😭😭💓 everyday i check for updates on this series because it's my favourite and i know you worked really hard to give us this much so im very very thankful, thank you,, these updates make me so so happy and warm in my soul you have no idea, thank you A Little Sunshine Scans, THANK YOU!!!

MY HEART IS SO FULL FROM THEM 🥰🥵🥺❤️ thank you so much for the updates!!! super grateful

MC: I’m kidnapping you.
ML: Alright, now what?
MC: I don’t know, I didn’t think I’d get this far...

They are the cutest couple in the entire manwha I've ever read.
Yeri is so cute and the emperor is so soft.
My heart is so full everytime the both have scene together 😍
Thank you for translating this amazing manhwa

*squeeeaaals*
What is with this cuteness and fluttering feelings inside my chest? ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

The two of them go so well together!

Thanks for the updates! ♥️

Double-page supporter
Double update! Million thanks to A Little Sunshine scans you guys are on fire🔥🔥🔥

Our FMC is just a ball of sunshine! I mean her character design is great, but what makes her really lovable is that she doesn't try to do something beyond her capabilities. She works with what she has without suddenly turning into a genius whatever like most isekai'd protagonists do. She also is really nice, like she doesn't forget her values, her heart is in the right place (she even considered sacrificing herself for the king!) She's so refreshing! And the ML is equally amazing. Loving this so much!

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kie

Contributor
They're so fond of each other and so cute and gah I love them so, so much <3

Users who are viewing this thread