Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

aww father doesn’t want yeni to disappear without a trance I’m— face it young man, you’re falling in love!!

It was so cute. So fluffy I wanted to die. Then that nastiness showed up in the last couple of panels and I yeeted my tech at the wall.

sapdoifajspdofihasdiofh theyre both so fucking cute together i cant handle them seriously their chemistry is top notch

Your Majesty just give in already. I can already tell... you’re going to fall really hard once those walls come down. Just make it a little easier on yourself. :)

The emperor saying that Yerenica looked like she was going to disappear when she wears white.
And then saying that she should stop wearing white for a while.
Nobody:
Me: SCREAMING BECAUSE ERUDIAN DOESN'T WANT HER TO DISAPPEAR
Btw, my heart when Erudian pulled Yeni into a hug when he spotted that Elard lady went crazyyyyy
It's sad that he'll still continue to reject her tho, according to the 1st chapter ☹

Dex-chan lover
@bibliophile You know, there's more in consideration than feelings alone, right? He definitely doesn't like the redhead bitch, he makes that clear. But he knows he'll likely end up with her because politics.
And he also stated that him and MC would be the worst possible match in terms of benefits. There'll actually be more harm than good.

So yea, I bet he already prefers Yerenica 100 over Elard...he just can't afford to make such major decisions like his marriage based around those personal feelings when he's the emperor of the fucking country!

ugh i love them so much h h h. h h. the arts so pretty and they’re so cute together. i’m praying that people will stop REPOSTING ON IG. imma cry if they have to put this on hiatus.. i’m waiting for him to fall for her enough that he doesn’t have to think about the logistics of how they can’t be together

That is a cute scene however coins doesn't exist on this page like some web app where you can read it in advance

Thanks for the translation! it's hilarious to me that yeni was basically plankton saying "I don't know, I didn't think I'd get this far."

These interactions are what I live for, this is also why I don't like cold unfeeling male leads. I love those smiles and goofy moments

Users who are viewing this thread