Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

the mc is cute-sy but still v outgoing and its kinda new, surprisingly. like, she's not meek or anything and that's what makes her really likeable. this manhwa is kinda refreshing.

thank you for the translation

@Annsnrzk, I also have blurriness, but I've seen it before and know a workaround: you are most likely using Chrome, go open the same page in Firefox and the blurriness is gone.

Browsers do not always execute web pages the same way or even according to exact standard, so they have differences. I don't know what in Chrome causes this and in which devices or OS's it occurrs, if anyone knows what triggers it and when please let me know, I also have professional curiosity on this issue 😉.

Double-page supporter
I dunno why others want Yeni to be more uh, 'aware' she's plenty aware of her position already it just makes people trying to sound smart at this point.

We already saw her being able to pull her own weight before but since Belgoat is like a poison swamp to her maladjusted body there's little she can do. It takes everything so she could smile and survive

Thanks for the chapter!

THANK YOU I LOVE THIS MANGA 🥰 yeni and father ftw 🤩 save him from his cruel fate plS

They’re both so casual with all this skinship and I’m the one fanning myself from freaking out over it 🤧🤧🤧

That energy boost hug though! 😍
Father giving Yeni special treatment is too obvious 😙

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one wondering how many chapters it will be until they are going back to the palace and into that woman's trap?

Thank you. I was in a bad mood earlier but seeing these two having a date (?) is lifting my mood.

Users who are viewing this thread